All over UnitingCare Community there is a growing community of people who are learning, practicing and reflecting on the art of using participatory processes to host conversations that matter.
One of the most powerful ways of learning and reflecting is in sharing stories.
The stories listed were generously offered by practitioners around the state. You may find in these, insights to carry into your own practice and inspiration to tell your own story.
- Brisbane Masterclass May 2015
- Bundaberg Workshop June 2015
- E-Volunteers help Elder Abuse Prevention Unit Jan 2015
- Peer Skills Charleville June 2015
- Stories of Practice World Cafe
- Stories of Practice Aboriginal Elders Gathering, Bundaberg