We are always looking for support in the following areas:
- Administration Support
- Human Resources
- Fixed-term projects
- Clerical temp. volunteer roles.
- Helps to bridge the gap between company and community
- Helps to strengthen your recruitment and staff development strategies
- Creates exciting and meaningful team building activities
- Improves morale and motivation
- Produces positive effects on productivity
- Improves company relations
- Greater job satisfaction for employees
- Increase in employee knowledge, skills and abilities
- Increase personal and professional growth in employees.
E-Volunteering is a way for people to volunteer electronically, whether by using a computer, tablet, or smartphone. With the breadth and saturation of technology and infrastructure across the country, virtually anyone can volunteer, no matter your situation or location.
If you have a project idea you’d like to discuss that involves e-volunteering, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out about e-volunteering projects currently underway, check out UnitingCare Community on Volunteering Qld.