Corporate Support – Partnering with UnitingCare Community to make a powerful difference.
UnitingCare Community is committed to working with corporations and their staff to develop meaningful, innovative, successful and sustainable partnerships. We would be delighted to discuss the wide range of opportunities available. Staff participation in community fundraising programs can lead to improved employee motivation, morale and teamwork.
Workplace giving is the process of making regular donations to charities through your employer's payroll system. Employers may choose to match employee donations or donate a specified amount. Together, you and your employer can make a real difference.
When you donate to UnitingCare Community, you know that you’re ensuring the sustainability of both UnitingCare Community and Lifeline programs across the state such as the Lifeline 24-hour Crisis Support Line 13 11 14, free face-to-face counselling, school-based counselling, financial counselling, community (disaster) recovery, support programs for children and families and disability support programs. And it’s tax deductible.
Matched giving - match your staff workplace giving.
- In-house fundraising - we can help you to organise your own fundraising events including Golf Days, morning teas, etc.
- UnitingCare Community fundraising activities: volunteer at Bookfest in your area
- Volunteer leadership on boards and committees
- Pro-bono skills and knowledge sharing
- Running/Sports events. Check out our Events page for great ways to support the community while showcasing your company.