The Client Safe Review Team
UnitingCare Community is committed to being a client safe, client friendly organisation for all people who come into contact with our services. The establishment of the Client Safe Review Team is our commitment to client safety. Our highly experienced team proactively monitors client safety and identifies immediate improvements to assure you of our expected standards of quality care.
The Client Safe Review Team will:
- Proactively monitor client safety and identify immediate improvements required
- Implement the child safe, Child Friendly Risk Management Framework
- Monitor client safe incidents
- Contribute to a Royal Commission Working Group into Institutional Responses to child sexual abuse
- Undertake external reviews of specific client safe incidents, when necessary
- Look for ways that wider protections can be strengthened for vulnerable clients
- Undertake individual advocacy for client safety
- Implement a Quality Framework
- Provide advice and support to staff on improving client safety.
What concerns can you report to the Client Safe Review Team?
If you see or hear any abuse, neglect, injuries, physical harm towards clients or children or feel concern about your safety within the services, you can report your concern to the Client Safe Review Team.
Who can contact the Client Safe Review Team?
Any person who comes into contact with our services can contact us, including:
- Young people in residential care
- Adults with disabilities or their family members
- Client families or significant stakeholders
- Clients accessing community services, counselling services, family support services and homelessness services.
Client safety is our number one priority, If you are concerned about anything you see, hear or feel in relation to client safety, please get in touch with us
Phone: 1800 297 745
Email: Email CSRT@uccommunity.org.au.